Embrace your future with Macquarie Telecom Group.
Perth, WA, Australia
Date published: 22-Aug-2017
There’s something special about working for a company like Macquarie Telecom. We’re not the biggest in the industry, where you’re just a number. We’re not tiny enough that you’ve never heard of us. We’re in that sweet spot where we’re strong enough to punch above our weight. And we definitely do! We make a difference.
Success and growth are words any account executive should love to here. Which is why this role should appeal to you.
About the role:
You will be part of a highly collaborative, tight knit team who work both smart and hard. We go above and beyond for our customers.
Your opportunities to sell strategically into existing accounts will be further supported by colleagues possessing superior technical and product knowledge. In addition to the face-to-face contact with your client group, you will be responsible to achieve allocated targets in retention, revenue growth and profitability.
You would have previously:
- Managed a portfolio of corporate and /or government accounts
- Exceptional account retention and revenue growth achievement for high value accounts
- Tender response writing experience
- Proven negotiation skills at corporate level
- An approachable, professional and solutions-focused outlook
- Operating within non-negotiable deadlines
- Ensuring tailored client solutions are provided whilst delivering on individual KPI's.
- Working collaboratively within a team based environment
- An ability to work with alliance partners to maintain customer satisfaction
We know those skills are hard to find. In return, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the best team in the business and make a difference to your customers! Apply now.