Embrace your future with Macquarie Telecom Group.
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Date published: 19-Jun-2017
Our customers tell us that it's out people who really make us stand out. Our people all share something in common - every day they look for new and creative ways to make a difference. We are looking for an exceptional person to partner with our business to help drive the people and culture plans that deliver this difference.
As People & Culture Business Partner you will work closely with two of our business units to provide strategic and tactical advice to the Executive and senior leaders enabling the achievement of commercial goals.
There is a strong focus on leadership capability development, and embedding cultural transformation and behaviours that deliver outstanding outcomes. On a day to day basis you will work as a trusted advisor on all aspects related to people, their engagement and success.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage the day to day HR function within a portfolio of business units and become a member of the leadership team
• Project activity to support the organisation in achieving high performer retention
• Implement and manage both culture enhancing employee engagement programs and employee recognition initiatives
• Manage employee relations issues and employee improvement plans
• Recommend, develop and implement professional development and training initiatives
• Supporting the design and delivery of leadership and management development
• At least 3 years’ business partnering experience
• Experienced in building a people and culture plan and developing and delivering employee engagement activities
• Exposure to a technology environment and passion for technology preferred
• Demonstrated ability in working with competing priorities and diverse stakeholders
• Strong written and verbal communications skills including ability to facilitate and present
• Ability to build relationships and truly partner within the central function and client business units
• Team player
• Energetic and impactful
• Commercially savvy – not rule book driven
• Innovative and boundary pushing
Why join us?
• Become part of a People & Culture team that is inclusive, collaborative and that will seek your input into strategy
• We will invest in you if you are interested in achieving specific goals (like accreditations etc.)
• Build breadths across all areas of People & Culture
• Exposure at Exec level cross-functionally
• Join a growing company and work with people who want to make a difference