Embrace your future with Macquarie Telecom Group.
< Back to job list
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Date published: 20-Jul-2017
There’s something special about working for a company like Macquarie Telecom. We’re not the biggest in the industry, where you’re just a number. We’re not tiny enough that you’ve never heard of us. We’re in that sweet spot where we’re strong enough to punch above our weight. And we definitely do! We make a difference.
One of the ways we make a difference to our customers is through exceptional delivery on our promises.
About the role
The project management team are the glue that holds together the mission, from the successful planning through to the implementation of the products and solutions designed for our customers.
As a Project Coordinator, you will assist the managers and personally deliver on all aspects of the project to meet deliverable requirements to scope, budget and timeframe ensuring customer satisfaction.
You are a professional and organised individual with strong technical knowledge of the Telecommunications and data management space. Ideally you have previous experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with an excellent ability to manage key external and internal stakeholders.
You will need this skill set and background to be successful:
- · Experience across IT&T provisioning, project coordination/management or customer operations.
- · Technical understanding of the Data management industry is a must!
- · Familiar with the fast-paced nature of telecommunications, and confident managing relationships to achieve results.
- · A customer focused attitude with a positive mindset
- · Experience using Prince2 or PMBOK methodology
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take that next step in their career. Apply now for the chance to join a great team and run an outstanding program of work!
Send to a friend