Embrace your future with Macquarie Telecom Group.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Date published: 25-Sep-2017
Macquarie Telecom Group people are competitive. We’re hard working, results focused, driven to succeed and accountable for our efforts. We work in the Telecommunications, Hosting and Cloud Services industries. And we’re pretty good at what we do.
We know that because we have great data. Data that comes from our best in class Revenue Assurance team. A team that strives for excellence and quality. The Revenue Assurance team are highly experienced professionals dealing with the end-to-end running of assurance controls. Our day-to-day activity revolves around acquiring and loading data; manipulating data; reviewing data results and managing highlighted issues through to resolution. We have an opening for a Revenue Assurance Administrator to join the team at the Market Street office.
Right now we need you.
The position is accountable for leading the Revenue and Billing Assurance teams. This includes Revenue Assurance, Billing Governance and Billing Contact Centre Assurance.
· The Revenue Assurance function has the responsibility of assuring all our revenue is accurately being billed to our customer.
· The Billing Governance function has the responsibility of assuring our outsourcing billing function produces timely, complete and accurate bills.
· The Billing Contract Centre assurance has the responsibility of assuring our contract centering answering all our customers questions for billing is delivering high customer experience whilst trying to reduce the customer interactions.
The Revenue and Billing Assurance Manager will work closely with the Executive leaders to further enhance processes, revenue reporting, control standards and implementation of infrastructure that addresses revenue cycle analytics, reporting and audit requirements.
We are looking for an individual with :
· Experience in Revenue Assurance or Audit roles within a Big 4 (or equivalent commercial business) (7+ years)
· Process improvements e.g. Lean Six Sigma
· Previous experience in the management of a technically diverse team with commercial or operational imperatives i.e. a sense of immediacy of deliverables. (5+ years)
· Technical skills in Excel, SQL and/or reporting dashboarding such as Spotfire or PowerBI
· Mid-scale project implementation and transformation initiatives (5+ years)
· Experience in managing vendors
· People management including experience in managing remote teams in a different country (2+ years)
You will be looking for an opportunity to bring this expertise to an organisation where its employees are empowered to make a difference.
This role is available immediately so apply today.